“We are ICB qualified in Payroll Management, providing an expert and professional service”
Any business type can hire employees even Sole Traders, but employing can come with a lot of administration that you might not be prepared to do. Our expert Payroll Manager is here to help you pay your employees on time and accurately, along with submitting the relevant information to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Once an employee is set up, all you need to do is provide the gross pay for each employee and we will deal with the rest! “No-hassle Payroll service – on time, every time!”
Whether you have employees that need to be paid weekly, fortnightly, monthly or a combination of all 3, we will provide an unrivaled payroll service. Our dedicated payroll expert will process your payroll in accordance with your timing requirements, issue payslips as well as summary schedules showing you your HMRC liabilities. Please see this HMRC page for details on paying Employer’s PAYE, including deadlines to avoid any penalties.
Auto Enrolment – Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must put certain staff into a pension scheme and contribute towards it. This is called ‘automatic enrolment’. If you employ at least one person you are an employer and you have certain legal duties. We are here to help you complete your Auto Enrolment duties at the same time as your regular payroll and PAYE.
According to the current law every employer must automatically enrol workers into a workplace pension scheme if they:
- are aged between 22 and State Pension age
- earn more than £10,000 a year
- work in the UK
Payroll is becoming an increasingly complex process, and this complexity can mean an increase in the associated risks of getting things wrong. We are here to help you to get your payroll right, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Our professional Payroll services include:
- HMRC registration of employer, processing starters and leavers, running everyday payroll RTI (real-time information).
- Processing and issuing mandatory forms P45/P46, P11D for taxable benefits (Benefit in Kind).
- Sick Pay (SSP), Maternity Pay (SMP), Paternity Pay (SPP), Student Loan, Attachment of Earnings.
- Auto Enrolment – new pension duties for Employers (preparation, registration, continuous compliance).
- Payslips sent electronically via email.
- Process bank payments (BACS or CHAPS).
- PAYE (Pay As You Earn) and NIC (National Insurance contributions).
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme).
- All Year End reports P35, P60, P14, P46 and P11D.
- Dedicated support designed to meet your needs.